Birthday Party Packages
Red Raccoon Games is the perfect place for birthday parties for your child aged 8 years and up! Our staff can teach the kids board games, help them play a mini Pokémon or Magic tournament, or run them through an exciting Dungeons & Dragons themed adventure! Or you can simply rent out our play space and the kids can have access to our board game library and play whatever they wish!
Need treat bags? Red Raccoon Theme Birthday Parties include them.
Cupcakes or cookies? Kelly’s Bakery and Café can provide them for your party so all you have to do is show up and be ready to have some fun!
All guests receive one beverage from the Red Raccoon Games cooler. (Energy drinks and Surge only allowed with parental approval.)
- Games! + Gamologist$16 per guest2 hour party with access to all of Red Raccoon’s vast demo game library, as well as your very own expert Gamologist (a member of the Red Raccoon staff) to teach your guests how to play the games.
- Pokemon, mon!$16 per guestYour own Gamologist teaches your guests the fine art of Pokemon, the collectible card game. In addition, each guest receives a small Pokemon-themed goodie bag.
- Gather Round for Magic: The Gathering$16 per guestMagic: The Gathering is one of the most popular card games ever! Learn how to play from your Gamologist. This party also includes a small Magic-themed goodie bag.
- Party Up! Dungeons & Dragons$20 per guestYour stalwart group faces a challenging adventure in our Dungeons & Dragons themed party. Each guest becomes an adventurer in the story which unfolds. Dungeons & Dragons focuses on imagination. The Dungeon Master (your Gamologist) narrates the story and your guests take actions based on the unfolding scenario.
This party works best with smaller groups (4-8 guests) ages 12+. To ensure the best gaming experience, this party is 4 hours.
- Double Down!$4 per guestExtend your two hour party to four hours!
- Cookies$14 per dozenParty-themed sugar cookies from Kelly’s Bakery and Cafe
- Cupcakes$18 per dozenParty-themed cupcakes from Kelly’s Bakery and Cafe